Niagara Enterprise Security
Tridium’s Enterprise Security is a comprehensive access control and security management solution, built on a truly open, IP based platform. Developed using the NiagaraAX Framework, Enterprise Security provides unparalleled interoperability not only within traditional security environments, but also extends seamlessly to create a unified, intelligent building by integrating with today’s diverse facility systems including environmental controls, lighting, energy management, fire and video.
With Niagara deployed worldwide, the core architecture of Enterprise Security is proven and designed to solve the complexities of integrating disparate systems in real world scenarios.
Enterprise Security provides scalability ranging from single door solutions to multi-building/multi-campus deployments. Entirely accessible from any standard web browser, the solution provides flexible anytime, anywhere access into the system while liberating end users from dedicated client workstations in the traditional client /server model. Enterprise Security is open- open architecture, open framework, open distribution and open protocol support.
By integrating today’s diverse building systems such as environmental controls, security, lighting, energy, fire and video, the NiagaraAX Framework is creating better buildings—ones that are smarter, use less energy, are more efficient, have lower operating costs, are safer and contribute to a sustainable environment
- Truly open solution-connectivity via oBIX, BACnet, SNMP, Modbus, and other non-proprietary protocols
- Web based security application – easily managed via a standard browser anytime, anywhere
- Supports database connectivity to MS SQL Server 2003 and MySQL
- Open framework solution for connectivity to edge devices
- Distributed architecture provides high availability at remote locations
- Common GUI experience regardless of manufacturer or protocol
- Centrally managed card holder and credential database
- Integrated video solution with interfaces to many leading video manufacturers
- Multiple access cards per person
- Quick access to video playback related to individual alarm events
- UL-294 and CE listed systems available
- All-in-one controller that provides access control, HVAC, and video from single device
- Built on Tridium’s highly successfully NiagaraAX Framework, the industry’s leading facility management software platform
- Comprehensive occupancy restriction rules through access zone functionality
- Supervisor rule enforcement
- Occupancy counting
- Scheduled unlock on first validation
- Elevator control
- Live credential enrollment from any card reader