VYKON Integrated Analytics:
First introduced in 2014, VYKON Integrated Analytics is the only data analytics engine built on Tridium’s industry-leading Niagara Framework®.
VYKON Integrated Analytics 2.1 update includes 7 new reports that are easily configured by the end user. These reports help the energy manager identify when peak usage occurs, determine how various loads contribute to overall usage, compare efficiency between buildings, display and compare equipment runtime, and understand load profiles. These new reports include a baseline feature for comparing a previous period to a current period, and normalization for building area and degree days.
Missing Data interpolation is also included with this release. Missing data can now be interpolated using a linear strategy, or "nearest neighbor" strategy. Now your charts and displays can display data that is approximately correct even if sensors or controllers are not reporting.
VYKON Integrated Analytics 2.1 is supported by Niagara 4.4 and later versions.
Native Niagara Application
- Uses Niagara histories - no need to maintain an external database
- Runs as a service in the Niagara Station - does not require separate software maintenance or server
- Familiar Niagara Framework wiresheet programming
Defined base algorithms library
- Variety of predefined algorithms provided
- Building blocks for custom algorithms
- Ad-hoc report generation
- Easy configuration
- Visualize and understand
Real-time, on-premise analytic control
- Full analytics functionality on embedded controllers such as JACE 8000s
- Supports real-time energy optimization
- Analytic Alerts integrated with Niagara Alarm Console
- HTML5-based charts, tables, and graphics
- User-specific dashboards
- Responsive graphics