Niagara AX No Longer Supported After July 2021
After July 1, 2021, no future Niagara AX software updates or patches will be released. This includes Niagara AX Cybersecurity updates.
The last time buy for older legacy Niagara AX based JACEs was July 1, 2018. Since then, they have been available only for repair of existing systems. After July 1, 2021 repair of existing Niagara AX systems will no longer be possible. System owners need to migrate to Niagara 4 NOW before July 1, 2021.
MOVE TO Niagara 4 NOW AND SAVE! If your system is based in any legacy Niagara Framework® platform, you are missing out on these features:
- Powerful graphics visualization
- Essential cybersecurity upgrades
- Cyber defense features to keep in compliance with today’s enterprise IT standards.
- New Niagara Edge technology
To support your migration, Vykon has introduced several Trade Up Programs to minimize you’re the cost and incentivize your immediate transition to N4. Trade up any of your legacy hardware to JACE 8000 models now to save, while keeping your Niagara networks operable as you migrate to Niagara 4 the latest Niagara Framework release. But act now! We have the sales programs, migration tools and support resources in place today for your smooth transition.
Total costs for delaying your Niagara AX updates beyond July 1st, 2021, will be much higher. AX software licenses and replacement parts for AX-era hardware will no longer be available. Plus, the added Cybersecurity exposure will be much greater.
Contact your Tridium Vykon Integration partner today for more details on any of these programs.
Trade Up Programs
- Announcement: Introducing Niagara Sales Initiatives for 2020
- Announcement: Niagara Sales Initiatives
- JACE 8000 Trade Up Sell Sheet
- Connect more with Niagara 4
- Trade-Up Now: JACE 8000 & IO-R bundle
- Trade-Up to more Intelligence at the Edge
- Trade up to Niagara Enterprise Security on JACE 8000