December: Niagara Diagnostics
The session will feature a comprehensive review of Niagara Platform and Station diagnostics. Included in the review:
- Using a browser to diagnose issues
- Using Niagara Workbench AX to diagnose issues
- A discussion of platform and station limitations
- Built-in diagnostic tools for station and platform
- Other tools and utlities such as wireshark, modscan 32 and Lon Protocol Analyzer
We will also cover what information you need to have when you make a call to Tridium Technical Support as well as how to report issues you may have found and to whom you should report them.
October: Niagara 3.7 New Features
You’ve seen the press release and have heard about some of the new features of Niagara AX 3.7. Now’s your chance to hear first hand and ask questions of the product manager. The presentation will highlight these new features:
- User Interface changes
- Niagara Web Development
- Mobile App Support
- Security Enhancements
The new release has something for everyone – Systems Integrators, Developers, and OEMs.
August: Niagara 3.7 and New Security Features
This TridiumTalk will review the new security features in Niagara AX 3.7 including certificate encryption. We will also review the security bulletins for Niagara AX 3.5 and 3.6.