VYKON Integrated Analytics is the only data analytics engine built on Tridium’s industry-leading Niagara Framework®.
VYKON Integrated Analytics 2.1 update includes 7 new reports that are easily configured by the end user. These reports help the energy manager identify when peak usage occurs, determine how various loads contribute to overall usage, compare efficiency between buildings, display and compare equipment runtime, and understand load profiles. These new reports include a baseline feature for comparing a previous period to a current period, and normalization for building area and degree days.
Missing Data interpolation is also included with this release. Missing data can now be interpolated using a linear strategy, or "nearest neighbor" strategy. Now your charts and displays can display data that is approximately correct even if sensors or controllers are not reporting.
VYKON Integrated Analytics 2.1 is supported by Niagara 4.4 and later versions.
Every Niagara 4 Supervisor and JACE® 8000 base license will have a base option of VYKON Integrated Analytics with all features and functionality of the product, and 25 analytical points.
Pre-Existing Analytics Data Model
- Design time reduction by leveraging the Niagara 4 entity model
Defined Base Algorthims Library
- Variety of predefined algorithms provided
- Building blocks for custom algorithms
- Familiar Niagara Framework wiresheet programming
Real-Time, On-Premise Analytic Control
- Full analytics functionality on embedded controllers such as JACE® 8000s
- Supports real-time energy optimization
Automated Control Strategies
- Advanced alarming
- Fault detection and diagnostics (FDD)
- User-specific dashboards