Maximize Value of Data with Niagara Data Service
Now available in the United States, Niagara Data Service™ is a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering within the Niagara Cloud Suite™. It builds upon the openness and extensibility of Niagara Framework® to support the systems integration and solution development services of our partners, as well as the strategies and software choices of end-users.
Niagara Data Service extends API-based access to semantically-enriched history data aggregated by the Niagara Framework. Data originates from on-premise control networks and is accessible via the Niagara Cloud Management Portal and APIs. Niagara Data Service enables Niagara users to leverage the flexibility and scalability of Microsoft Azure cloud-hosted storage, in addition to the power of tags and relations applied to data.
NIAGARA DATA SERVICE PREREQUISITES
- Niagara Framework Versions:
- Niagara Long Term Support (LTS) version [4.10]
- Current Feature Version [4.12] when released
- Requires active Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
NIAGARA DATA SERVICE KEY FEATURES
- Built-in API support secure extraction and import of Niagara data to preferred 3rd-party business intelligence and data modeling tools
- One cloud storage location allowing for multiple 3rd-parties to access Niagara fully contextualized data. No need for gateways.
- Predefined JSON payloads for cloud export which saves time, makes it scalable, and reduces errors.
CONTEXTUALIZED DATA FOR TREND ANALYSIS
- Eases Data Normalization and Integration for all Downstream applications
- Upload, store, analyze Niagara histories with model data
- Flexibility & Productivity
- View histories from On-Prem Niagara Station via Station WebChart on-demand
- Meet Data Ownership Requirements
- Copy of data can be stored locally and managed as archive. Up to user’s discretion
- Tridium does not own or use the end user’s data
- Cost Control and Simplified Billing
- Match cost to expected usage. Tiered pricing based on quantity of data stored and quantity of queries
NIAGARA CLOUD SUITE MANAGEMENT PORTAL
- Easy data and subscription management
- Built-in charting, shareable with customers
- Management Portal for all future Niagara Cloud Suite services
- Web-based tool for organization of subscribed systems
- Management by customer, by user and by role
- Built-in query and dashboarding tools enable quick data analysis and visualization